Along with other types of freight, DAS GLOBAL LOGISTIK also provides a full set of rail freight services as a part of multimodal transportation. An effective solution for logistics tasks on the delivery of cargoes to central and remote regions in Russia is possible due to a balanced combination of various modes of transport at different stages.
Our team consists of highly qualified professionals with years of experience in the industry. We offer different logistics schemes and solutions developed for each individual project, with due regard to your cargo and needs. High reliability of railway transport, handling operations carried out in line with relevant rules and requirements, as well as essential document support of the transportation by our specialists, is what makes transportation of your cargo safe along the whole route.
Highly developed railroad network both in Russia and abroad enables us to provide transportation services of any complexity to any distance.
Rail freight has certain undeniable advantages, among which is a high load capacity of railway cars, ability to carry oversize and overweight cargoes to long distances, as well as the ability to transport oversize and LCL cargoes, best value for money and a high cargo safety along with independence from weather conditions during transportation.
With years-long experience in logistics and having a large establishment of highly professional employees, we are always there for you to arrange a high quality and fast rail freight. We are opened for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Domestic and international FCL and LCL rail freight;
- Transportation of oversize, overweight and long cargoes which requires the engagement of special platforms equipped with fastening mechanisms;
- Compliance with technical regulations for cargo placement and fastening;
- Customs clearance on railway stations;
- Transit rail freight from China;
- Cargo security service along the whole route;
- Surveyor services at handling operations;
- Multimodal transportation: SEA/RAIL and TRUCK/RAIL;
- Cargo tracking with information on cargo location.
For more detailed information and to have a professional consultation please call + 7 (495) 795 04 95, or feel free to ask your question firstname.lastname@example.org.