DAS GLOBAL LOGISTIK takes account of all characteristics of transportation process for mechanical engineering industry providing its clients with high-quality transportation services for both the machines and equipment, as well as spare parts.
Our Projects Department specialists are well experienced in the transportation of oversize cargoes, including self-propelled vehicles, by using various modes of transport, high-tech equipment and state-of-the-art loading techniques.
The quality of our services for transportation of oversize and overweight cargoes has been confirmed through years of successful operation.
- Complex solutions for the transportation of various equipment and machines;
- Customs clearance of mechanical engineering equipment and spare parts;
- Safe and on-schedule delivery of your cargo;
- Supply of individual equipment and spare parts;
- Development of schemes and instructions to ensure safe handling operations;
- Technical support during transportation (provision of well-equipped platforms and trucks, design of loading and fastening schemes);
- Surveyor services;
- Cargo insurance;
- Preparation of documents required for cross-border transportation;
- Warehousing services;
- Stowage services.
For spare parts delivery, an on-schedule service is considered to be the best option as long as it enables to deliver the cargo just in time and escape delays in production to promptly deliver your obligations to your clients.
For more detailed information and to have a professional consultation, please call + 7 (495) 795 04 95, or feel free to ask your question firstname.lastname@example.org.